Hoi Hup Realty Pte Ltd and Sunway Group have jointly put hands into an interesting project in making a luxury property named Parc Central Residences. They have put the highest bid of S$434.4m (translate with S$578 psf of GFA). The property is located at Tampines Avenue 10, district 18, approximately 1,7km to Tampines MRT Station on East-West Line. The new condo is expected to have 700 residential apartments on the land of 24,938sqm which is huge. It can yield up to a maximum of 69,829sqm GFA. It is being estimated by the developers to launch the property in 2nd half of 2020.
Besides the Parc Central Residences, there is 3 MRT station within the potential position which are Pasir Ris MRT, Tampines North MRT, and Pasir Ris East MRT Station.
Some reasons to choose Parc Central
- The executive condominium has a limited supply in the East.
- Tam pines west MRT is nearby.
- Various shopping malls cater to the daily necessities of residents which is in a mature Tampines estate with Tampines regional center.
- There are some major employment hubs such as Chang Airport, Changi Business Park, Seletar Aerospace Park as well as Marina Bay Financial Centre where you can have a short drive.
- There are many sports facilities, a regional library, many other clubs’ facilities and amenities which you can enjoy in the New Tampines Hub.
- There are megastores of three specialty brands in the 4 shopping malls and a retail park which you can enjoy.
- There are many appreciable dining options at Tampines Round Market and The Bedok Marketplace.
Major connectivity and transportation help
Talking about the mode of transportation, it is well-connected with the Tampines neighborhood. The residents of Parc Central Residences EC have easy access to public organizations such as community clubs with a very fluid form of commuting. Another great feature is the expressways and the Ariel routes which connect Tampines to the Central Business District and the rest of the Singapore towns.
Parc Central Residences can be called the crux of the residences as it is located very near to Tampines MRT, Tampines West MRT, and is also expected to enjoy the proximity of the upcoming Cross Island Line and Tampines North MRT. If the residents want to travel to other towns around Singapore, they can use the nearby Tampines Expressway (TPE), Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and KPE.
Huge Mega Mall
Tampines is situated in such a place in Singapore that it offers several shopping facilities that would suit the needs of the residents. There are many shopping spots around your home so you will never run out of options. The malls around have various stores, restaurants, and various other entertainment spots that will be liked by the residents.
The distance from Parc Central to Century Square is a less than 10 min drive. It would give an alternative to the shopping needs as the malls compliments the retail ecosystem in the neighborhood. Century Square can be a great place for family shopping as it has plenty of family-oriented services which include large family car park lots, nursing rooms, 24-hr gym, roof decks, and more. The residents of Tampines can look forward to shop at this mall as it would create amazing shopping moments and you will get anything and everything that you need.
Tampines is a residential place that is equally suited for both cyclists and vehicle buyers. The place is planned to be the first town in Singapore for cyclists. A program is being planned by the National Cycling Plan which will construct a road of 700 km by 2030.